Voya Investment Management’s insurance solutions team focuses on helping to advise, build, and manage customized investment solutions for insurance companies.
With over 40 years of insurance asset management experience and >$90B under management for a global client base of more than 30 insurers (as of March 31, 2018), we are committed to being a reliable partner for our clients. We focus on delivering capital efficient investment solutions through a cross-functional, collaborative process led by our specialized Portfolio Management team, with clear accountability, speed to implementation, and connectivity to support expertise.
The client is at the center of all that we do. Our experienced insurance solutions team acts as a center point of contact for each client, in order to bring the best of Voya to each organization.
"We believe in three key things in the insurance solutions group at Voya Investment Management. First, insurance is in our DNA and is a critical component of delivering valuable solutions for our clients. Second, we ‘eat our own cooking’ which further emphasizes that our interests are fully aligned with our clients. Third, we aim to maximize capital efficiency whenever possible."
Access the latest thinking from across the firm:
- Recent blog posts from the fixed income, equity and senior loans teams
- Investment outlooks from the fixed income team
- Research on key issues impacting investors today
How we partner with clients:
We develop customized solutions optimized for unique objectives and constraints, including:
- Insurance advisory resources informed by tailored quantitative research
- Coordinated regulatory, capital, tax, legal, financial reporting / accounting and actuarial expertise
- Collaborative approach toward managing assets for insurers
- Mandate structures encourage strong alignment of interest
- Access to our capital markets research and insights, such as the blog
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you in order to develop innovative solutions for your organization, and look forward to connecting with you.
For financial professional or qualified institutional investor use only. Not for inspection by, distribution or quotation to, the general public.