Voya Investment Management is a leading provider of DC investment capabilities:
- One of the 20 largest asset managers of U.S. defined contribution assets1
- $45 billion2 under management on behalf of defined contribution clients
- 30,000+ plans use our investment capabilities3
- Relationships with many of the leading retirement platforms, recordkeepers and plan providers
- A thorough understanding of issues facing DC plan sponsors through our own dedicated DC team and our relationship with Voya Retirement Solutions
- Voya is dedicated to setting the standard in promoting successful outcomes for defined contribution plan participants
Our Client Approach
- Voya approaches the design and management of its DC product line with a fiduciary's eye towards suitability, prudence and conservatism.
- We believe DC investment options should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Robust and time-tested investment process
- A stable and talented investment team with a tenure of three years or more
- Attractive performance evidenced by a trifecta of strong risk-adjusted returns, asymmetric upside/downside capture and modest yet stable alpha
- Low tracking error and style purity to allow participants to design an asset allocation around core building blocks and avoid large negative surprises
- Transparency and explainability of results
1 Pensions & Investments, “The Largest Money Managers,” 2023 Survey based on assets as of 12/31/22.
2 As of 12/31/22. The DC assets excludes approximately $34 billion in assets under administration.
3 As of 12/31/22.