- Active blend of hard currency sovereigns, quasi-sovereigns and EM corporates broadens the credit investment universe and sources of opportunity while enhancing yield and returns
- Pure EMD hard currency-only strategy that excludes EM local currency assets minimizes portfolio volatility and may enhance risk-adjusted return profile
- Balanced top-down macro and rigorous bottom-up credit analysis with a focus on diversification and avoidance of issuer concentration
- Risk management integrated through each step of investment process
|As of 4/30/21||1 Month||3 Month||YTD||1yr||3yr||5yr||10yr||Since Inception (9/01/12)|
|Gross Excess Return||0.12||-0.23||-0.07||4.37||0.71||0.82||-||0.68|
* JPM EMBI Global Diversified Composite Index
Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Periods greater than one year are annualized. Performance data is considered final unless indicated as preliminary. Monthly performance is based on full GIPS Composite returns. Access the GIPS page for full composite details.
The Composite performance information represents the investment results of a group of fully discretionary accounts managed with the investment objective of outperforming the benchmark. Information is subject to change at any time. Gross returns are presented after all transaction costs, but before management fees. Returns include the reinvestment of income. Net performance is shown after the deduction of a model management fee equal to the highest fee charged.
Matt Toms, CFA
Chief Investment Officer, Fixed Income
Years of Experience: 27
Years with Voya: 12
Jean-Dominique Butikofer, CFA
Head of Emerging Markets
Years of Experience: 25
Years with Voya: 7
Portfolio Manager, Emerging Markets Debt
Years of Experience: 15
Years with Voya: 15