- Consistent philosophy and process across various market cycles
- Disciplined, repeatable process driven by fundamental research
- Stable, experienced investment team dedicated to small-cap equity
- High quality holdings in terms of earnings, cash flows and balance sheet strength
|As of 2/28/21||1 Month||3 Month||YTD||1yr||3yr||5yr||10yr||Since Inception (8/01/05)|
|Gross Excess Return||0.96||-3.58||-2.14||-9.47||-5.61||-3.81||-0.75||0.67|
* Russell 2000 Growth Index
Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Periods greater than one year are annualized. Performance data is considered final unless indicated as preliminary. Monthly performance is based on full GIPS Composite returns. Access the GIPS page for full composite details.
The Composite performance information represents the investment results of a group of fully discretionary accounts managed with the investment objective of outperforming the benchmark. Information is subject to change at any time. Gross returns are presented after all transaction costs, but before management fees. Returns include the reinvestment of income. Net performance is shown after the deduction of a model management fee equal to the highest fee charged.
Head of Small Cap and Portfolio Manager
Years of Experience: 26
Years with Voya: 15
Joseph Basset, CFA
Equity Analyst and Portfolio Manager
Years of Experience: 24
Years with Voya: 16