- History of consistent performance across a range of market environments
- Disciplined, repeatable process driven by fundamental research
- Stable, experienced investment team leverages the resources of Voya’s Fundamental Equity platform
- Strong historical performance relative to the benchmark
- Close adherence to style assures suitability in a formal asset allocation process
|As of 3/31/20||1 Month||3 Month||YTD||1yr||3yr||5yr||10yr||Since Inception (1/01/83)|
|Gross Excess Return||-0.26||0.04||0.04||-1.13||-0.58||-0.55||0.34||1.12|
* Russell 1000 Growth Index
Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Periods greater than one year are annualized. Performance data is considered final unless indicated as preliminary. Monthly performance is based on full GIPS Composite returns. Access the GIPS page for full composite details.
The Composite performance information represents the investment results of a group of fully discretionary accounts managed with the investment objective of outperforming the benchmark. Information is subject to change at any time. Gross returns are presented after all transaction costs, but before management fees. Returns include the reinvestment of income. Net performance is shown after the deduction of a model management fee equal to the highest fee charged.
Approved For: Public Use Material
Jeffrey R Bianchi, CFA
Head of Growth and Portfolio Manager
Years of Experience: 26
Years with Voya: 26
Kristy R Finnegan, CFA
Years of Experience: 20
Years with Voya: 19
Chief Investment Officer, Equities
Years of Experience: 34
Years with Voya: 16