- Voya’s proprietary global multi-factor sector models have been in place since 2004 and deliver low-cost access to uncorrelated, fundamental alpha sources
- Sector-neutral approach mitigates sector biases
- Multiple alpha sources help deliver downside protection and strong upside capture
- Optimization ensures risk positions and factor exposures are deliberate, diversified and consistent with client objectives
- Investment universe and benchmark can be tailored to address the dynamic needs of our clients
- Stock-ranking models can be applied across regions (global and international) and market capitalizations (small-, mid-, and large-cap)
PerformancePerformance data for this strategy is not available at this time.
Vincent Costa, CFA
Head of Global Equities and Portfolio Manager
Years of Experience: 32More Info
Vincent Costa is head of the global equity team and a portfolio manager at Voya Investment Management for the active quantitative, large cap value, and global equity strategies. Prior to joining the firm, Vinnie managed quantitative equity investments at both Merrill Lynch and Bankers Trust. He earned a BS in quantitative business analysis from Pennsylvania State University and an MBA in finance from the New York University Stern School of Business, and he holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
Peg DiOrio, CFA
Head of Quantitative Equities
Years of Experience: 25More Info
Peg DiOrio is the head of quantitative equities at Voya Investment Management and serves as a portfolio manager for the research enhanced index natural resources strategy. Prior to joining the firm, she was a quantitative analyst with Alliance Bernstein/Sanford C. Bernstein for sixteen years where she was responsible for multivariate and time series analysis for low volatility strategies, global equities, REITs and options. Previously she was a senior investment planning analyst with Sanford C. Bernstein. Peg received an MS in Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research from the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU and a BS from SUNY Stony Brook. She holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. She formerly served as president of the Society of Quantitative Analysts and continues to serve on the board of directors.